Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Top Ten Things I Am Currently Loving (in no particular order):


1. This is my first post to type with my iPad! I've had the iPad for a while, just haven't blogged on it. We'll see what it looks like after I hit "publish."

2. It feels dad gum AMAZING outside. Fall has finally arrived in SWLA. Can I get an amen?!

3. I found a few pairs of pants that fit our skinny boy with bird legs.

4. I got a $3 shirt at Old Navy. Woo!

5. Fall scented candles. Enough said.

6. My BFF is going to have her sweet little bundle of love soon!

7. Jason got the new iPhone. Siri is funny. And a bit of a smart aleck.

8. Brayden has been wearing underwear all day at school. Not so much at home, but we're working on it. He'll get there one day.

9. We just booked a CRUISE for February. Excited doesn't even begin to explain it!

10. We'll be celebrating three wonderful years of a little boy's life this weekend. I can't believe he's three. Just can't believe it.


What are YOU loving this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. Amen to number two!! Holy moly and eek to number 6! Awesome awesome, where are you going? to number 9! You are going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete