I can’t believe it’s been three years. I know I always say that, but it’s true. Three years has flown by, yet I can’t imagine a world without our little man.
He lights up our life. He constantly makes us laugh. He’s super sweet and caring, and has the most empathetic heart I’ve ever met.
Words can’t even express how much he means to us. He has changed us so much in the last three years. He has brought us together, grown our family, and taught us lessons we never knew we needed to learn. I thank God everyday for trusting me with his little life.
We’ve had a wonderful weekend celebrating our little love and his three sweet years on this earth. A party recap will come soon!
Happy Birthday, my sweet Brayden man. I hope it was everything you dreamed of and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment