Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day Ten

Something I am Afraid Of

Well, being a mother has unleashed all kinds of new fears in me. I worry about something happening to Brayden, and I worry that something will happen to me, leaving Brayden without a mother (and Jason a widow). I worry about protecting Brayden from the crazies of this world, and I worry about how we're raising him...so that HE doesn't become a crazy.

On a lighter note though, one of my biggest (and probably irrational fears) is of the dark. It sounds very 4 years old-ish, I know. I get scared when I'm alone in our house at night. I don't like dark parking lots. And I sure as heck do NOT like dark woods, or dark places I've never been. I'm not sure why. Nothing bad has ever happened to me in the dark, but I just don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment