Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day Nine


A Picture with Friends


Ok, he's technically my husband...but he's also my best friend. :) We've known each other forever and can spend hours talking and not get bored. He puts up with my college football antics and I'm currently letting him play his video game.

Most of my other friends are scattered throughout the US. I miss them so much!

Angie and I met wayyyy back in Kindergarten. At the end of 1st grade, she moved a town over, but we've maintained our friendship over the years. We both attended LaTech, and now she lives an hour away, in Beaumont. Whenever we get together we always pick up right where we left off. She knows all about me and still likes me, haha!


Devon and I met our freshmen year of college and we roomed together our sophomore year (in a tiny bright yellow dorm room!). She is one of the funniest people I know and being around her just puts you in a good mood. She now lives in Little Rock and I miss her SO much.



Stacey and I met our freshmen year of college. She's a great listener and we share the same sense of humor. She's also a wonderful shopping buddy. :) She now lives in Shreveport...we need to plan a visit soon!

I'm so thankful for all of my friends...the ones pictures, and the ones not pictured. I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life!














No comments:

Post a Comment