Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day Five

My Favorite Recipes

I accidentally missed Day Five, so I'm posting it now and will do another post for Day Six. I thought long and hard all day about what my favorite recipes are. I wasn't sure if it meant my favorite recipes to eat, or to cook. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not the world's greatest cook. I have to follow a recipe EXACTLY, and even then sometimes it just doesn't come out right. God Bless my sweet husband...he has definitely eaten his fair share of questionable meals since we've been married.

Anyway, I've been experimenting with a few different things lately. I've been trying some recipes from The Pioneer Woman, and most of them have turned out edible. :) I also enjoy baking my Maw Maw's cookies, my mom's chicken and rice dish, and making homemade pizzas. I also impressed myself with making some banana bread a few weeks ago and it was quite yummy!

I know those weren't specific recipes, but if anyone wants to try any one of those, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. yay! I love Pioneer Woman!!!! I cook her stuff all the time! It is so easy and taste like it was so hard! :)

    ReplyDelete