...And half of February. Oops!
We haven't been doing much of anything. Brayden continues to make us laugh hysterically everyday. Jason is now at a permanent branch here in town and loving it. We've been on a weight loss adventure and have been trying new recipes and work out classes. Maybe I'll try to blog once a week about it...we'll see. :)
Anyway, these are some pictures from the past month and a half. Most of them are from my phone. I swore to myself I would NEVER use my phone camera as my primary picture taker, but it's just so convienent. New goal for the next few weeks: Use big camera more.
We haven't been doing much of anything. Brayden continues to make us laugh hysterically everyday. Jason is now at a permanent branch here in town and loving it. We've been on a weight loss adventure and have been trying new recipes and work out classes. Maybe I'll try to blog once a week about it...we'll see. :)
Anyway, these are some pictures from the past month and a half. Most of them are from my phone. I swore to myself I would NEVER use my phone camera as my primary picture taker, but it's just so convienent. New goal for the next few weeks: Use big camera more.

No comments:
Post a Comment