Monday, February 1, 2010

bad blogger

Ugh, I've been a bad blogger again. :( And an even worse photographer...I didn't take a single picture during the month of January! The horrors.

Brayden is talking up a storm. It seems he learns a new word or sound every single day. Most of his "words" probably wouldn't be understand by a random stranger, but we're loving the communication. He's such a fun, loving, sweet, precious little boy!

And in other important Bellon family news...WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! We just recently started the bank process to begin purchasing a home in the University area behind Dolby Elementary. We're SO excited!! It will need some light construction before we can actually move in, so if you are the handy dandy type, you are more than welcome to stop by! :) And if you're not the handy dandy type, you're more than welcome to visit too!

I promise I'll be better at blogging soon...for real this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment